A place, a home, for all those who need one for however long they need it.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Unnatural Childe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillFace

PostSubject: The Unnatural Childe   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 pm

KillFace had placed the key and map in into his bag he had carried with him since being kicked from his home after the divorce, a divorce he did not know happened until he was sent a telepathic message as he slept that he had been divorced, but even that was a month later. His heart ached at the loss of his wife and the sorrow he caused her in his two year sleep. He had not meant to sleep for the whole time.

His mother had texted him after the siring, asking him why he was not sleeping in the lair as of yet. He slammed his palm to his face and texted her that he would be there soon. He picked up his items and sighed deeply, feeling terrible for not coming to the lair right after the siring. He brought out the map and headed his way to the lair. Following the map he walks, viewing the street signs as they rose, Vervain and 41st, Vervain and 42nd. After a day of walking, he looked around for the lair. Checking the map and noting he was in the correct location and looked around, dumbstruck.

He crinkled his nose and punched a building wall, he grew angry that the map was incorrect. A passing human viewed his frustration, it used its arms to do a flip motion, KillFace tilted his head and realized that he had read the map upside down and that the lair was on Vervain and 1st, not Vervain and 100th! He growled at his stupidity and turned around, starting the walk back to Vervain and 1st.

His feet guided him down the straight street. His clothes drenched in the mud, blood and who knows that else had been dropped, poured and spilled on him while he was a bum on the street. He sniffed his clothes and noted he would need to wash them, more than likely replace them and shower. He sighed and checked his bag as he stopped at Vervain and 46th. He saw that his only "clothing item" he would have while his clothes were washed was a towel.

"That will be awkward," he thought to himself as he walked, "I will hide in my room until I hear the dryer is done with my clothes."

Intersections passed slowly, his mind mentally checked them off. Vervain and 40th, Vervain and 35th, Vervain and 30th. He sighs happily as his feet pick up speed, the intersections passing faster, Vervain and 20th, Vervain and 10th. His body slowed as he reached Vervain and 2nd. His body tenses and he freezes in the middle of the street.

A realization that he knows no one besides their sire in the lair. He dropped his bag to the ground and stood not more than 300 ft away from his home......yet he could not find the courage to enter the lair.

With his last bit of strength and will, he picked up his bag and finished the longest 300 ft in his life, natural or unnatural. He stood at the door ready to knock, his hand dropped and he collpased onto the ground. His bag to his right, he curled up next to the front steps and slept.
Back to top Go down
Syndelle

PostSubject: Re: The Unnatural Childe   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Syndelle was returning from the lake, wandering about the grounds because she was lazy. A swim always helped her calm down and clear her head. For some reason, she'd wandered her way toward the caves. Once there, she seemed to clear from her fog of thought and blinked, then turned around shaking her head.

Now why the heck did I go that way...

She wondered aloud. Her feet made soft pattering against the flagstones of the front walk. Syn was so deep in thought she almost didn't see the body lying on the ground until her nose picked up the smell of blood and other things. She blinked, pulling her foot away from where it had brushed against his shoulder. She took a little time to inspect it to make sure the male was not dead or passed out drunk before she folded her 5'1 frame down beside him and reached over to gently shake his shoulder a bit.

Ou.... hello there. We should at least get you inside before you decide to splat right out on the front walk like that. I almost stepped on you!

She decided he must not be just a random, as he found his way inside the gate which meant he had keys to the place. He must be Karnayna's new childe, she decided. She pulled her hand away and flattened herself out on the walk beside him, settling back on her butt and pulling her legs underneath her to wait for him to wake. Syn pulled the long hair over her shoulder, braiding it loosely whilst waiting for him to wake. Maybe he wouldn't. That happened sometimes. She herself had only recently awoken, and with help from her sire dear she had gained a few new powers.

While observing him as she waited, Syndelle noticed the bag off to his right. Her curiosity peaked and she shifted on her knees to try and peek but then settled down again, shaking the curiosity down and pushing it back. That was rude, she scolded herself, to even look at his things that way. I'm sure if he wanted you to know what was inside he'd be awake and showing you, wouldn't he? She sat and pondered as she waited, something she did quite often.
Back to top Go down
KillFace

PostSubject: Re: The Unnatural Childe   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 pm

He awoke slowly awoke, his eyes opened to see this beautiful young lady in front of him. Laying there he views her form and thought to himself.

"This is quite odd, fall asleep on the stairs and now I have company, beautiful company at that." He sits up slowly and looks at the woman, he gave her a smile and a slight wave. His hand reached up to wipe away the eye crusties that had formed upon his eyes as he had slept.

He moved his legs to sit cross legged across from her. His head tilted as he took in her form. His eyes traveled her body, taking in every millimeter of her. His brown eyes drink in her, her hair wet whilst his clothes were dry.

He asked her softly "Is there a body of water around here?". His eyes were riveted to hers, drinking in the beauty of them. He reached for his bag and started to to rummage through it, looking for his notebook and pens, wanted to write down any information she gave him.

He doodled stick figures in his notebook as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Syndelle

PostSubject: Re: The Unnatural Childe   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:17 am

After being stared at and sized up she shifted a bit uncomfortably, the hair shifting from her face with her movement as she cocked her head to the side; the violet eyes flashed for a moment as she took in his own brown ones. The black corset dress she usually took to wearing scrunched up around her knees but as she was sitting a certain way nothing was flashed. She smiled as he woke and waved to her, though she kept her hands sort of on her knees. Waiting patiently for him to wake she sat and glanced around. When he spoke she started for a moment before she replied, pointing around back toward the lake, hair drying in a good two minutes as she pleased.

Course! It's around back, toward the middle of the grounds.

Usually she wasn't a people person, but she could see that he was just as she was. Shy, quiet. Which was just fine, though the family would drag that out of him eventually. It always happened. Which was fine, though she did miss her quiet side. The reasonability that she'd possessed coming into the family still remained, and was, if anything, stronger than it had been. Her swearing intake had still remained down, only coming out when she was intensely upset.

A note taker, hm? I wish I'd have done that when I came here, but I was too panicky and nervous so I would have messed it up! If you pass that here, I can draw out a mini map of the grounds for you!

She nodded at his notepad with a timid smile, pushing the hair from her face to see better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unnatural Childe   

Back to top Go down

The Unnatural Childe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lass' Lair :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: