A place, a home, for all those who need one for however long they need it.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Reception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmistress

PostSubject: The Reception    Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:13 am

Quickly moving throughout the Lair, she snapped her fingers and gathered up as many servants as she could ordering them to carry tons of things as they scrambled to keep up with her. When she finally crossed the grounds and came to the giant wooden ball in the trees, she stood in the middle of it, and just took a breath of air and spun around the center of the floor. Once she finished about three spins, she stopped and spoke to three of the servants.

" Right here is where the dance floor will be. It will be fairly large and I want you to add the lights into the disco floor. Also up front, I want the Dj I selected as well a s the various songs I chose to play. Now get to hopping. "

Moving towards one end of the room, Night left the three servants to set up the dance floor as she'd instructed and spoke to about five more servants.

"This peeps, will be the area for the bar. I want every type of alcohol you can think of stocked in this thing. I want at least 10 barstools lined up for the guests to sit on if they so choose to as well. "

Deciding that those servants would be capable enough since they had long since heard what she'd told the others, she left them, and moved to the caterers and spoke with them quietly.

" If you guys could, please put out various types of salads, meats, breads, soups as well as desserts, it would be helpful. the guests will be arriving here shortly. if you make it done within the hour, I'll increase your pay this month 4 times as much as what you make now. "

About to walk off, she turned back to them and spoke her last thought "If you guys could, please set up the table, with my wedding cake, and the champagne glasses as well as the knives to cut the cake up with please? Thanks guys."

As she wandered off , she smiled as the image of her wedding cake came to her mind. The 3 dimension circled cake with its black swirled design towards the bottom, then the bride on the second to last circle, to resemble her, and the dark haired male figurine with a pair of wings, that reminded her a lot of Dakota. She could not wait to start her life with him, and giggled with joy.

Moving to her faithful servants Yvonne and Jessica, she spoke softly to them.

" Would you guys please set up the tables, with the guests names for their assigned seating arrangements, as well as the orange rose center pieces?"

She listened as they both replied with only "Yes M'lady"

She smiled and spoke "Thanks you guys."

She hugged them both before going her own way. She set up a few balloons here and there, as well as a few streamers along the bannisters. She stood there and just watched as everyone worked around her, hurrying to please their mistress. With a smile she moved out of the treehouse, down the walkway and back towards her own room to get ready for her moment of stardom.

Banner by Decora

Nightmistress Talon
Back to top Go down
Jadeleath

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 am

It had been beautiful, to see the pair together. Even as the two stepped into the Hall, Jadeleath had turned to smile adoringly at her wife. She couldn’t help but think back to the night that the pair of them had run off to the Hall. All too soon though, it was finished. Before heading to the reception they headed home to tuck Sully in. Lasc seemed to have something that she had to do, in her office at home, so she had headed off to the reception, promising to meet her there.

The red and white gown she wore swished around her ankles as she toured the reception hall, smiling at this or that, nodding in approval. She was happy for her daughter. Technically Nightmistress was Lasc’s childe, but the pair of them looked at both of their childre as being both of theirs. She’d only met Dakota a time or two, the first time when he’d looked to be about four years old. He was all grown up now, that was for sure.

After doing a circuit of the party, she found a seat and sank down into it gracefully, to await the arrival of others.
Back to top Go down
Syndelle

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Syn walked down to the treehouse; she had, unfortunately, missed the wedding, but was sure it had been gorgeous. She felt proud, having helped with picking out the dress. She also felt Dakota, though only meeting him once, was a good man... er... boy... um... child? She shakes her head, settling on the ever elusive word "mate". She wandered into the room, staring around, a look of awe and a smile on her face. Finally, after looking at everything there was to see, she headed for her sister.

Jade! It's nice in here! How are you? How was the wedding?

She grins widely, bestowing a gentle hug, before sitting down, the long red dress pooling about her feet.

Last edited by Syndelle on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
midnightmoon

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm

After the ceremony, Midnight had hesistated to come to the reception. Last time he'd come to the house, a pipe or something must have sprung a leak and he'd been drenched along with his favorite book. He'd come to the decision to give the Lair another try though, and since the reception wasn't in the house itself, he felt a bit better. When he spied the treehouse, he smiled to see it all lit up and headed on in to see if his sister, Luna had arrived yet.

Loking around, he saw a couple that had arrived, both women. On closer inspection, he noted one of them was his aunt, Syndelle and he wandered over to say hello to her and introduce himself to the other woman as well. As he approched, he called out in a cheerful voice, "Aunt Syn! Aren't you a vision of loveliness this evening?" He smiled warmly at her before turning to the woman he didn't know and bowing deeply to her, "Good evening to you Miss. I don't believe I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance yet. My name is Midnight. Nightmistress' eldest, and only, son."
Back to top Go down
Lasc Talon

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 am

"Shit!” Lasc looked up at the clock in her office and muttered an expletive as she shoved the flask Arias had given her in the bottom drawer of her desk. She hadn’t had time to drop it home before going to the wedding and she’d lost track of time sitting there staring at it in her hand when she’d returned home earlier. She could only hope she wasn’t too late and that she hadn’t missed too much of the reception. It had annoyed her to no end that ‘late’ seemed to be the evenings theme. First Jade had been running late, though Lasc hadn’t asked her why, she was irritated by it and intended to ask the woman later when they were home. Then the groom of all people! She growled and shook her head then laughed as she realized she was only making herself late too.

Running upstairs, she checked on Sully once more before she pulled a scroll of succor from her cleavage and read the words, almost ending up in her wife’s lap as she appeared. “Sorry sweetheart, those damned scrolls never seem to work properly for me.” As she struggled to right herself, she noted Syn and Midnight were there and blushed at the less than graceful entrance she’d made. “Syn, wonderful to see you as usual. How’s Ichigo? Will he be joining in the festivities or no?” As she waited for a reply from her sister, she turned her gaze upon her grandchilde and teased him with her hands upon her hips, “And just why is it you never drop by and see me, Midnight Moon Talon? Too busy prowling the city and having fun to come visit your old grandsiress and meet her wife?”
Back to top Go down
Jadeleath

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:51 pm

The Treehouse looked quite a bit different since her last time in there, when Lass and Andy had been bound. Then she was merely an in-law, Lasc’s wife accompanying her to the ceremony, and she’d been exceedingly distracted by her beloved in a dress. For a few moments she sat there, lost in thought, in memories. Just the thought of their joy brought tears to her eyes and she could only hope that Nightmistress and Dakota experienced even a percentage of the love that she and Lasc shared.

Her attention was caught by her sister stepping inside and speaking to her. Lifting her face, she smiled warmly at the young woman. Holding a hand out to her, she caught her sister’s hand and gave it a squeeze. ”The wedding was nice, simple. You know, step into the Hall, pay your fee, have it official, then everyone began to make their way here. Night and Dakota were there, though they were late. Night’s children were there, as were a few of mine, and I took Sully. Before coming I tucked him in at home under the watchful eye of a friend,” she told her even as she sat, her legs crossed.

Just then a young man entered, someone that she didn’t recognize, though he obviously knew Syndelle. While he greeted her formally she chuckled softly. ”It is a pleasure to meet you too Midnight. I am Jadeleath Drake-Talon and if you are Night’s childe then I guess I am your grandsire,” she said with a little chuckle in her tone. ”My wife is Lasc Drake-Talon, your grandsi-“ she began to add, only to be interrupted by the appearance of her beloved, appearing out of nowhere and plopping onto her lap.

Laughing, she wrapped her arms around her wife’s waist and pulled her close, beaming up at her. It was amusing to hear her teasingly dressing down Midnight for not coming around all that often. To Jade, this was how family was supposed to be, relaxed, loving and happy.
Back to top Go down
Arimil

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 pm

The binding had been simple, but it gave Arimil ideas. She’d not been to any other bindings so it was a new experience for her. She’d thought that maybe there’d be a ceremony, but there wasn’t. Without a ceremony, why they didn’t just elope was her thought, but then it was their wedding. She was trying to figure out how to do things for her own upcoming binding.

She had wished that her Osiris had been able to come to the wedding, but at least he’d promised to try and make the reception. Xhex had gone to the wedding so that was nice. She didn’t see much of her Carpathian sister. In some ways she thought that Xhex was jealous of her relationship with Osiris and Seht. The raven-haired girl seemed to simply adore her Poppa and tried to stay clear of her fiancé. Giving herself a shake, she shrugged her shoulders over the idea of jealousy.

Before heading out to the treehouse she paused in her room to check out her pink dress. She’d considered something a bit more formal, but she was a young woman and she planned on dancing and having some fun. Before she left the room she sent her fiancé a telepathic message, Osiris love, I’m heading on up to the reception. I hope to see you there… Love ya! That said, she slipped her bracelet on then stepped from her room, heading resolutely toward the treehouse.

Upon arrival she got there just in time to see her Momma Lasc land in her Momma Jade’s lap and that brought a giggle from her. Skipping forward, she stayed a bit out of the conversation, but at the same time she was close enough to hear everything. She hadn’t met Midnight before, but she’d met Syndelle once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Lass slipped into the reception with a giggle after throwing a couple of words at her Rabbit and made her way to the centre of the room. Throwing her arms in the air she grinned and announced in a loud and jovial voice.

It's ok, the party can start now. I have arrived.....

Chuckling her eyes sparkled as she looked around the wooden structure and nodded at all that had been done. Ignoring people for the moment she headed for the bar and got herself a cocktail who's colours matched her dress - all of them.

Again she laughed and then turned to the band to see what they were playing, one eye looking round the faces to see who was there as her eyebrow raised at the fact neither the bride nor groom had yet made it.

Back to top Go down
http://lass.vampire-legend.com
Dakota Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 pm

He was sorely tempted to skip the party. His wife… That thought brought a smile to his lips, to think that he had a wife, and that his wife was his Adriana, Nightmistress as she was known to most. His wife was such an amazing woman, so loving, loyal, devoted and understanding. Most people that knew him when he was younger couldn’t get the image of him as a little boy out of their heads but she had accepted him as he was now.

Then there’s the fact that she had been his sire. She had truly seen him as her son and when she, he, she had needed him most, he had run away with anger and hate in his heart. He hadn’t understood and he had felt betrayed. Now though, she was his, wholly. They were together, forever. Yes he knew that she’d been bound before and that she’d probably said forever on those occasions as well, but he would do something that those others never did… He’d always be there for her. He had vowed to love her, to honor her, to protect her. He knew how to handle a sword, but needed more training with vials so that he could truly defend her, even if she was in a clan and the clan would do that, it was his job to do that now.

After the ceremony the pair had stopped for a little alone time… alone time that he almost didn’t let end, but she knew that they’d be in trouble if they didn’t show up to their own reception so he had acquiesced and the duo headed on toward the party. When they reached the threshold he leaned down and scooped his bride up into his arms, carrying her inside with a chuckle. ”Welcome to th’ party my Adriana!” he said aloud, whirling her around. Then he stopped dead in his tracks and just burst out laughing, his head thrown back and his slicked back hair falling loosely around his shoulders now. The sight of Lass and her fluorescent gown had tears of mirth trailing from the eyes of the groom.
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 am

She laughed as Dakota took her into his arms and carried her all the way to the tree-house, as it was something that had not happened to her in quite a while. She smiled as she thought about their binding ritual. Even though their ceremony could have been considered an elope with guests and there were no traditional saying of vows ect, it was still just for her and Dakota. She was comfortable and so was he. They were in love and that was all that mattered; and now the real party could begin.

As he welcomed her to the party, she smiled and looked upon him rather than the audience that had gathered to see them. It felt like time just stopped and that they were the only ones there as she focused on his face. that firm jaw of his and those brilliant blue eyes that she could just get lost in as well as that dark slicked back mass that he called hair. She truly loved him, in all essence of the word. From the time that he was just a youngling and a friend of hers , up until he was her child and then finally her husband.

Although they had their misunderstandings in the past they managed to work past them and be brought together once again. She felt so safe in his arms and was glad he was finally her husband. The moment seemed to be broken , when he started to laugh and she looked around to see what she was missing. She saw her only son , both her sire and Step siress', as well as her aunt. Looking past them a bit, she also saw her sister Arimil and her grandsire Lass. Seeing what Lass was wearing her eyes widened. She had not seen so much color in her life, all in one place at one time. She chuckled as she saw that her makeup and drink matched the dress she wore.

She clutched Dakota closer to her, with just one arm as the other held her orange roses and she didn't want to let them drop as she laughed before looing around to see if anyone else had arrived. After her first scan and she just waited, letting everyone and everything tht was within the room sink into her mind.

Banner by Decora

Nightmistress Talon
Back to top Go down
Syndelle

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:59 am

She smiled and listened patiently as Jade talked, then when she was about to say something she noticed another familiar face enter. She smiled warmly.

Hey Midnight! Long time no see! Thank you, you look pretty good yourself!

She turned again back to her sister when all of a sudden she noticed her other sister Lasc pop out of nowhere and into Jade's lap. She snickered.

Good to see you, Lasc... I see you're a bit off balance there. Little top heavy?

She teases, then turns again as another of her relatives enter. She and Arimil had only seen each other once or twice, and they had only exchanged a 'hi', but nonetheless she inclined her head and smiled, acknowledging her presence. She turned back to Lasc.

How are the little ones do-

She stopped in mid sentence as her sire entered. She blinked a bit, unable to decipher the colors at first, then realizing they were all the colors. She looked the outfit up and down, then took in the makeup that matched, and held her breath a moment before she heard Dakota laughing. She tried to hold her own in; her lips twitched and she began to shake with silent laughter before giving up, plopping down and laughing out loud.

Back to top Go down
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 am

He had attended the wedding and was glad to see his love there. After the ceremony was finished he offered her his arm. "Shall we my love?" he asked with a smile, his eyes glittering. At first, she hadn't planned on going to the wedding. But her grandma had called her and informed her in no uncertain terms that she was expected to attend. So she'd thrown on a pale grey dress and brushed out her hair and off she'd gone to watch her mother marry Dakota. She'd milled about with everyone else until she spied Cody. She'd been unable to stay away and had drifted to his side to watch the event. As soon as it had ended, she'd left though and had been walking along when he'd appeared and asked if she'd like to go to the reception with him. And now, here he was and she could only manage a happy smile as she threaded her arm through his. “Of course, though if you prefer, we can go seperately so I don't look clingy."

"Clingy? You?" he asked in surprise, walking along with her hand happily tucked into the crook of his arm. He felt as though he were on cloud nine, walking along with her. She was the one he'd fallen for and even her speaking out only endeared her to him all the more. He moved along in his smart black pants and jacket, with matching fedora along with his purple silk shirt. There was an easy smile upon his lips even as he looked over at her, not even worried about not being able to shuffle his cards. "Yes me, clingy. I have that whole obsessive thought thing where you are concerned you know. That I think about you all the time sounds kinda creepy and stalkerish, don't you think?" She glanced up at him and blushed as she clapped her free hand over her mouth with a groan. "There goes my mouth again. It opens and I blurt. You sure you want to go with me? You never know what might pop out...erm...I mean..well nevermind. I'm just going to shut up and nod and smile at everyone. It's safer that way I think." He chuckled at her question then even as she kept going he simply leaned over and kissed her cheek softly. "That make me clingy and stalkerish too then, since I can't think of anything but you?" he asked in a teasing tone, his arm moving to tuck around her waist, walking along with her tucked against his side.

His eyes lifted and he caught sight of the treehouse and couldn't help but chuckle. "Well, it's unique, I'll give Lass that," he said with a little laugh in his tone. "I LIKE it! It's a kids dream!" Excitement lit her eyes, making them sparkle as she stared up at the treehouse with a small amount of awe. "If it looks this cool on the oustide, I wonder what the inside looks like?" As they approached, she could hear the music and wondered aloud if anyone had arrived yet. "Come on Cody! Let's see if anyone else is here yet! Maybe Midnight actually decided to come and you can meet him!" She pulled her hand from his arm and seized his hand, tugging him toward the stairs leading up to it. Seeing the excitement upon her face, his own smile widened and he felt himself tugged along. Moving on willingly, he was practically jogging by the time they reached the doorway.

Inside he caught sight of the newly arrived bridal couple as well as his sires and grandsire, his sister and aunt, plus another man he didn't recognize. Leaning in closer to her he whispered into her ear, "Is that this mysterious Midnight?" Laughing softly at his question, she turned and kissed his cheek before replying, "Yes, that handsome blonde guy is my little brother, Midnight." It was then she took a good look around and noted all the people who had already arrived.

Rising up on her toes so her lips were next to his ear she whispered, "I think we're late and I wouldn't put it past grandma Lasc to ask questions about it if she notices us standing here." He chuckled at her whispered words then leaned in to whisper back, "Let her ask. We've nothing to hide." "Yes, but she tends to blurt things out too and I don't want her getting the wrong idea about why we're late." Her cheeks colored in a deep blush as she stepped further into the room. "I think I know everyone here except for the woman in the pink dress, but I seem to remember her being at the holiday get together thingy for the family." She turned and looked at him for a moment before she asked, "Isn't she the one who you brought the tree in with?"
"Yes, that'd be my sister, Jade's birth daughter, Arimil. From what I understand, she's next up to get bound. She's marrying my brother, Dementias," he told her with a smile, suddenly feeling a bit weird, as though he were gossipping.

((joint post by Codelious and Luna))
Back to top Go down
Miliani

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:05 pm

She followed a few steps behind her sire, sorely tempted to turn around and flee. But she wouldn't, because Lass had spent so much time on her appearance that Miliani felt that if she left without at least saying hello to her niece that she would be insulting her family. She had thought she had shaken her sour mood, but it was becoming clear that she hadn't, but she forced a smile on her face and made her way across the room to join her sire at the bar.

She didn't pay much attention to her surrounding as she moved across the floor, her mind was elsewhere. She did notice that her brother wasnt there, and she brushed away the sting of emotion that hit her suddenly. Not the time or the place for that, she thought as she placed an order for her own cocktail. Drink in hand she turned to her sire and started laughing. "What the hell are you drinking sire? Is that a Lass special or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dementias

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 am

A misty form appeared and shifted into Dem as he landed softly on the floor. He was terribly late and he knew it, but it could not be helped. He quickly gazed over the crowd and then moved closer to Arimil who he was more comfortable around. Over five thousand years old and family gatherings still made him uncomfortable. He smiled wrapping an arm around his mate from behind her before nodding to Jade and Lasc and then Lass.

He was wearing a simple suit jacket and a collared shirt buttoned up to hide a fresh scar. Though Arimil would already know about it better not to worry Jade or some of the others. Hello my love. I know I'm late and I'm sorry I missed the reception.
Back to top Go down
Rhianna

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:32 pm

She sighed deeply. Not sure what to wear she wore a simple pair of black dress pants and a dark green satin shirt. Letting her hair hair loose about her waist she grabbed the small gift she bought and headed down to the reception.

Everything looked amazing , she had to smile in spite of herself. She wasnt ready for this but her mother asked her to come. She walked into the room, set her box on the table provided and spied the bar which she promptly went to..

She looked around after ordering her drink , spying the bride and groom along with her mother. In a few moments she told herself. She would go say hello in a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Deathsadvent

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:07 pm

He sighs softly knowing he was never good with these big gatherings, but decided he would come to it anyways. He grabbed a pair of black dress slacks and a silk navy blue button up shirt to wear before he rushed off to the reception knowing he was far later then he wanted to be. When he got there he scanned the room first for the bride before he thought of the fact that he had never met the groom nor knew what he looked like. So he sent his telepathic message to the bride :: Congrats to you and Dakota, I hope that your union is a blessed and happy one. I will have to Meet Dakota at some point.:: After he sent the telepathic message he looked around for his sire grinning when he saw how she was dressed. He makes his way over to her and Mili looking them both over "Well dont you two look lovely this evening, im glad that I came so that I could see you two dressed up." His attention wanders for a moment to look around before he spots Rhianna he grins as he sends her a telepathic message ::Hey Rhianna... what are you drinking on? Is it something good? Cause I might try it if I havent had it before. ::

Banner done by Vetalla
Back to top Go down
Aidan Kyncade

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Just then an oranged haired, blue eyed lad with freckles on his face raced into the room. "Paddy! Mynd yer manners!" He looked around and sighed. He had been hoping that Shiro was there. He liked playing with the girl. He knew that she was Aidan's sister and that she was older than she looked, but just the same, she wasn't that much taller than him.

The lad's father entered the room. He had dark strawberry blond hair and equally dark blue eyes. He stopped to look around the room and shook his head. He really did need to get his family better, but had a tendency to be somewhat of a recluse. Perhaps that was from having grown up in an orphanage.

He sighed and after checking to see that Paddy was going to be fine, he made his way to the bar and poured himself a good scotch. Leaving it on the bar counter, he made his way over to congratulate the happy pair on their binding.

Back to top Go down
Rina

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Aidan had asked her to join him at the reception for one of his sisters and she had agreed to go. Slipping on a black tank dress with a purple metallic rose on the skirt she smiled and then slipped her feet into some strappy heals. She left her hair down to cover the glif on her shoulder and walked into the room she looked around for a moment before spotting Paddy and giggling at the boy. She then looked for Aidan but did not see him right away. She did see Jade and Lass and smiled as she walked over to the women almost torn as to which to go to first since one was in one place and the other in another.
Back to top Go down
Rhianna

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 am

She smiled soft catching his eye as he spoke in her head.. It was one of those feature she could never get used to .. She leaned over the bar instructing the bartender to make the same drink she had and send it down to Advent.

Sitting back in her chair she smiled. Not really sure how much he drank but if he liked Ice Tea he would love this one. Crossing her legs at the knee she sent one back to him "Enjoy its on me" . Her eyes caught Aiden as he walked in. They had lost touch for so long.. She signed soft thinking of all the changes that had occured in her life within this past year.

So many things , so little time . It was almost mind boggling. But she was a survivor, a strong woman as were most in this new family of hers. Looking back at Advent , family was good here. Strong connections. Good support system. Takng a sip of her drink , she smirked again.. Wonderful new friends...
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:24 am

She smiled and as she stood there for a few minutes, watched a few more members of the family make themselves known. She thought it was adorable to see her eldest, Luna come and scheme with her date/ boyfriend whatever she would call him and then begin to mingle.

When she received the message from her uncle Death, she only smirked and replied looking at him, from the arm of Dakota.

~ Thank you Death for the congrats, it’s much appreciated. As for meeting him, well if you come over here you can meet him real quick. You are acting like a very shy wall flower. And I know you know I don’t bite. ~

She chuckled as she thought about what she just sent him before turning back to Dakota. She kissed him softly on the cheek before speaking “Darling, I’m going to go say hi to mom and my son, if you want you can come with or you can mingle with the rest of your new family”

With that being said, she turned and swished her way in her poofy dress across the room, and joined her sire, stepsire, and her son.

“Hey peeps, what’s up? You look very nice tonight Midnight and you look stunning Jade. And Mom... erm.. You look extremely comfortable so I guess that’s a good thing.” She chuckled as she went quiet, just watching them.

Banner by Decora

Nightmistress Talon
Back to top Go down
Aidan Kyncade

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Not having seen Rina yet, Aidan spotted his sister Rihanna and decided to go greet her personally. He knew some of what she had to endure in the past year and sighed inwardly. The poor lass. He quickly took leave of the happy pair and wove his way through the gathered throngs to where the red haired woman stood.

"Ho there, Rihanna." Remembering how she had a hard time understanding him when they had first met, Aidan smiled at her and made a point to speak English more plainly than was his wont. "So how are ye doing today, might Ah ask?" He still spoke with a Scottish accent.

He waved a greeting to his mother Jade as he waited for Rihanna to answer as he sipped at his scotch. He asked the bartender for a glass of plain water and handed that to his son to drink.

He was dressed in a white dress shirt, a black morning coat, white stockings, black leather shoes and a formal blue/green kilt. Naturally, being a Scot, he wore nothing under his kilt.
Back to top Go down
Miliani

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:18 am

She sensed him before she heard him. She always knew when he was near, because she was so much closer to Dev than any of her other siblings. She'd been hoping he would come and not stay home, and besides she had missed him. She sat her drink down and turned around at the sound of his voice. Miliani smiled, looking him over from head to toe. "You clean up good Dev," she teased him gently, unable to stop herself. Mindful of his drink, she moved to stand in front of him and wrapped her arms around him, standing on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "Nice to see you out and about."
Back to top Go down
Deathsadvent

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:16 pm

He looks at the bar as the bartender hands him the drink that was sent to him. He takes the drink from the bar lifting it in a cheers type motion towards Rhianna speaking to her telepathically :: Cheers... thanks for the drink im sure I will enjoy it.:: He takes a long drink from the glass, draining half of it down in a few large gulps. He looks at the glass afterwards licking his lips nodding his head approvingly at the drink.

His attention turns from his drink back to Nightmistress at hearing her words he chuckles watching her. Sending her a telepathic message back :: Your welcome, and of course im not a wall flower... just not so great with big gatherings. So I think I will find you a bit later on so we can talk and I can meet him then.:: He laughs shaking his head some as he thinks over her biting comment ::Oh I know you wouldnt bite me... though dont try to fib now I know that you bite. We did after all have fun hunting the other night... maybe we can do that again some night. I know a few others would probably like to go as well for a nice hunt.::

He goes to turn his attention back towards Mili and Lass not wanting either to think he might have been ignoring them. Only to laugh at Mili's comment to him "Well yes Mili I do try to look my best when mingling with the family." He slips his free arm around her to hug her, leaning his head down some for her kiss to his cheek. He places a soft kiss to her cheek smiling "Its nice to see you out and about as well... neither of us should be hiding ourselves around family. I know I have been trying a bit more to get out and meet some more of the family and get to know them. So you should be seeing a whole lot more of me around."

Banner done by Vetalla
Back to top Go down
Rhianna

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:51 am

Aidan Kyncade wrote:
Not having seen Rina yet, Aidan spotted his sister Rihanna and decided to go greet her personally. He knew some of what she had to endure in the past year and sighed inwardly. The poor lass. He quickly took leave of the happy pair and wove his way through the gathered throngs to where the red haired woman stood.

"Ho there, Rihanna." Remembering how she had a hard time understanding him when they had first met, Aidan smiled at her and made a point to speak English more plainly than was his wont. "So how are ye doing today, might Ah ask?" He still spoke with a Scottish accent.

He waved a greeting to his mother Jade as he waited for Rihanna to answer as he sipped at his scotch. He asked the bartender for a glass of plain water and handed that to his son to drink.

He was dressed in a white dress shirt, a black morning coat, white stockings, black leather shoes and a formal blue/green kilt. Naturally, being a Scot, he wore nothing under his kilt.

She smiled watching Aiden walk over to her.. One of the first in the family to greet her after Ed. She leaned in hugging him tight sitting back in her chair ..Getting his message she raised her glass to Advent and smiled...

She looked back to Aidne her green eyes sparkled.. "Hola there handsome.. I am doing well and yourself ? Where is that pretty girl of yours ? " She slipped back into her chair crossing her legs at the knee..
Back to top Go down
Rina

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:19 am

She saw Paddy and smiled at the boy as she walked over to Jade and the bride and groom. Hey Paddy where is your daddy. Hello Jade. The Bride looks beautiful. Giving the bride a complement. She looked a bit pale but that was because she had not been feeling to good for a few days but put it off to things that where going around in the city and in the world. She smiled as she ruffled Paddy's hair he was so cute. She hoped she saw Aidan soon he was who she had came to be with anyway and she so loved him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    

Back to top Go down

The Reception
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next